The InsurTech Lawyer Timothy Chan was recently featured on RiskWolf’s podcast, The Wolfcast. RiskWolf is an InsurTech platform which protects the digital economy, bringing parametric insurance to the 21st Century.
Some of the topics covered include:
- InsurTech’s aim to make things simpler for consumers
- Where there is risk, there is an opportunity to insure that risk
- Recent internet outages including Microsoft Exchange, Akamai, and Fastly
- Emerging digital economy risks
- Aggregation and concentration risks
- Pricing internet outage risk
- Parametric insurance and third party validation
- Parametric products and some legal insights
- Regulatory requirements and product uniformity
- Data and the impact of Open Banking on Insurance
Listen to the podcast here.